Followers

Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Crafty Shopping Haul - The Ink Road and Pretty Pink Posh


I could give up shopping, but, I'm not a quitter
Unknown


You know what really sucks about being a proverbial prisoner in your own home? Nothing, really. 
I mean, my hubby isn't keeping me captive and my kids aren't torturing me...well, not really...but, because of my circumstances, my days consist of: take kids to school, doctors appointments, physical therapy, shrink appointment, take kid to work, pick up said kids, grocery shopping, cooking....need I go on? I mean, I'm not chained to the house, but, there was always the fear that I was being watched - no, its not being paranoid. It's known as being on Workmans Comp.
I have had anyone and everyone tell me horror stories about how their friend, co-worker or relative was in a work related accident, and, thanks to the power of persuasion, I have let that dictate how my day to day life goes. That and the threatening phone call from someone related to the case. Well, been there, done that and I'm done with it all.
Anyway, I digress....during one of my many solitary confinement days, I came across a couple of websites that came highly recommended from some YouTube channels I watch. The first one is:
The Ink Road (Etsy)

I love the pink mailing bag! Packaging makes a huge impression with me and I thought it was super cute...until I opened the bag
and, saw this! I was like, awwww....
My stuff arrived fast and in great condition...this is the first time I ordered from her and I will definitely order from her again! I picked up these from her:

The Heidi Swapp dies, a Heidi Swapp stencil with stamp and a packet of Teresa Collins Studio Gold ephemera. I got the ephemera for my planners and everything else was for purely selfish reasons:) I already used the "Thank you" die for a card and I loved the way it cuts.
That same day I ordered from here:
Pretty Pink Posh




I love the sequins! And, the handwritten thank you note rocked! The colors are super pretty and I can't wait to use them! Any minute now, the guys in the brown truck will be rocking' my driveway with a box from Michaels! We don't have a Michaels here in Hawai'i, or, Joanns, Hobby Lobby, AC Moore, Tuesday Morning and Daiso...sucks, let me tell you.
I have actually completed a couple of things and am working on something for one of my neighbors...for her Hydro Flask. I'll be done with that in a day and I'll share that with you.
Hope you enjoyed the haul share and I'll see you in a couple of days!

No comments:

Post a Comment